Your comments are always welcomed.

Friday, June 3, 2011

What do I want out of magick?

I started practicing because I was looking for peace in my life.  I wanted some control over my particular universe.  I wanted to do good for myself and the people I care about.  Magick was the answer for me.  For me, as well as many practitioners Magick equals freedom.  I guess that is one reason so many practice their art sky-clad (nude).  Magick, for me is also a matter of doing the right thing.  Many Wiccans go by the saying, “and it harm none, do what thou wilt”.  A good mantra to live by indeed. As an Ordained minister in the ULC I prefer their motto which is “Doing that which is right”.  Not always an easy task, but neither is living on this ball of dirt called Earth.  The greatest practitioners I ever knew, love and honor all living things as well as Mother Earth. 

So, the question now is.  What do you want from magick?  And maybe more to the point, what can you bring to magick?  Answer these, and I will see you tomorrow.

Wondering how to get started?  This is a good place.

Thanks for reading

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment