Your comments are always welcomed.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So whats my sign now?

A few months ago The Huffington Post stated that with the additon of the 13th sign Ophiuchus, the chart has changed. So, now what you thought you were, you are no longer. Apparently I’m a Taurus when I’ve lived my whole life believing I was a Taurus. To add insult to injury, this isn’t new, its been changed since about 130 B.C.


Now is this new system correct? I think thats debatable and its up to you to decide. I have always fit the exact representation of a Taurus. Everything from my body frame to my humanitarian ways. I feel I am still an taurian and will address myself as such.


So, just incase you were wondering what you are now, this is the “new” chart:


 


Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20


I wouldn’t lose too much sleep over it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment