Your comments are always welcomed.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Becoming a Gray Mist During an Astral Projection Experience

Hey Guys,


some time ago we asked the Facebook Astral Projection Community what do they experience when they are up to astral travel.
Responses were mind-blowing!


Want to learn more about Astral Projection? Click Here.


“While trying to do AP, i feel like my head is getting heavier than before and lose my whole body control. after that some strange sounds come into my ears and suddenly a white screen appear in front of my eyes.” says Ulvi “I feel a heightened sense of awareness of my surroundings and of my spirit. I then feel a tingling type sensation that is not on my skin, more like my spirit is tingling.” says Shawn


Sounds familiar? Check out another story by Angie and learn how she became a mist during an astral experience…


by Angie


I have been having conscious APs for a number of years now and my astral self has always resembled my physical form. However, a few months ago I experienced something completely different. It was mid morning and my eyes and body felt heavy, even though my mind was racing as usual. I lay down on the couch, intending only to rest for a few minutes but I very quickly drifted off and entered the sleep paralysis stage. The vibrations and buzzing followed, and it was almost like being wrapped in sound from my feet upwards. Nearing my head, the feeling got more intense, I couldn’t move but strangely enough, my eyes felt open and could see, even though my lids were closed. I remember telling myself to just go with the flow and not to panic as I was perfectly safe. I felt myself sink then roll out and knew my astral self had been released.


Astral Projection Made EASY


I floated towards the kitchen and felt myself spinning round in circles about 4ft off the ground and that’s when I realized, I didn’t look like the me I was used to seeing, I was a swirling ball of grayish white mist. The sense of freedom I had at that point was greater than any previously felt during a conscious AP simply because, when my astral self had all limbs etc intact, moving around felt almost like wading through deep water, but as this grey mist, I felt no restriction, no limitation. I spun around feeling a breeze gently blow onto where my face would have been and even though I did not recognize myself, I knew it was me without any doubt whatsoever. Feeling elated at this new found freedom, I became aware of my garden and was overcome by an urge to go outdoors. I told myself I could go through the wall, that I’d come to no harm and would return once I was done with my little adventure. With that thought in mind, a wave of happiness and excitement hit and I shot forward, ready to make my exit .. and bam! I literally felt myself bounce off the solid wall and get thrown back into my body. I woke up dazed, a little confused and disappointed. I had never heard of anyone becoming a mist during an AP and became fixated with finding at least one other person who had experienced the same as me. After some research, I found that it was possible for the astral self to take on different forms. I breathed a sigh of relief, mainly because as open minded as I am, I believe it’s healthy to have a degree of skepticism otherwise I’d be taken in by everything and never be able to differentiate between fact or fiction, I now had the validation I’d been looking for,


Learn Astral Projection in Minutes.


Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to have another conscious AP since then and it’s becoming more apparent that the reason I couldn’t go through the wall that day and probably why I’m having so much trouble projecting with awareness now, is my physical attachments. My overnight projections have also slowed down so I’m working on trying to remove the cause of why I’ve not been able to fully let go of the physical, and that is the fear of not returning to my body and leaving my daughter alone. Incidentally, although I’ve had many conscious APs throughout my life, there was a time when they stopped almost completely but started up out of the blue a few years ago soon after the death of my daughters father. We were no longer together and had lost touch but the suddenness of his passing left my daughter and I shocked and she now more than ever, views me as the centre of her world and has begged me not to leave her prematurely. I guess on some level, this all ties in so I’m hoping that by trying to help others achieve their astral potential, I will somehow be coaxing my astral self to come out of hiding and ‘live a little’ …

No comments:

Post a Comment