Your comments are always welcomed.

Friday, May 6, 2011

YES you can still make a living online.

Yes.  You can still make a living on the internet, and it is still not that hard.  You just have to know how to do it.  Or have friends like me to show you the way.  I hope you checked out the site I recommended to you yesterday.  He knows even more than I do.  Anyway, like I said, I have been in this business a while and made a lot of mistakes.  I have also had some successes, especially lately.  But how do you do it?  What do you sell?

You  can do CPA's which is Compensation Per Action.  This is basically sending traffic to a site, and when they do something like enter their e-mail or zip code, you get paid, usually about 50 cents to a dollar-thirty.  Pay-per-click is another way.  you post a link on you site and when someone clicks on that link, you get paid.  Usually, about 20 cents.  Of course, you have to get a lot of visitors to your site to do this.  There are many tricks you can use to do this and we will get into that later.

I found a really easy way, which I am going to share with you today.  If you have been in this business any length of time, you have heard of, and probably used Traffic Exchanges.  Yeah, I know what your saying.  "I tried that and couldn't get and sales for my product".  Here is the secret.  The only this people use TE's for is to get traffic to their site.  They are only interested in traffic.  So sell them traffic.  Sell TRAFFIC EXCHANGES!  I have a FREE short course on how to do this at Traffic Exchange Professionals.  Go there now.  It is so easy to do.  Click the link above.

Thanks for listening to me today and check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment