Your comments are always welcomed.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Internet marketing-How-to

I got an e-mail the other day that looked really interesting.  So I went to the link and man was I impressed.
First, I really liked the product.  It was something that anyone would be interested in getting and I could see that the sales volume would be high.  I mean through the stadium roof high.  They showed me their international headquarters, about 2 x 2 acres and 4 stories high.  They were a 19 year old company making about 55 million a year.  I didn't join.  Why?  Because they wanted me to for out $39.95 to be a member.  If they are that big, why do they need my pennies to sell their product?  Don't be fooled.  There are plenty of places out there that want you to sell their stuff without you paying anything.  I will go into that later.

Right now, I want to talk about the how-to part of the business. And yes, there are some really great ways to get ripped off there too. There are a lot of great tools that I will be sharing with you later, but one thing to look out for is if you click on a site and it is a very long site that starts with a video, it is probably not something you want.  One thing that you probably do want, is the FREE University of Internet Science.  This guy knows what he is talking about and is will to share a lot of information for free.  He even had some free software to share with you.  I can share more with you if you want to EMAIL me.   Hey.  Thanks for reading my blog. And stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment