Your comments are always welcomed.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

About Robby Robinson

Hi there.  Robby Robinson here.  I will share here a little bit about what I have been doing lately, and maybe even rant a little bit.  For the last 5 years I have been trying to make a living on the internet.  You know, selling things, selling programs, selling ideas.  In these five years I have made a whopping $500.00 on line.  I have followed every big "guru" out there and spent about a thousand dollars doing it.  Not a really happy ROI (return on investment).  There is one happy outcome from this.  I have learned to spot the scammers, the flim-flammers and the thieves.  That is worth a lot.  Sometimes, I get so tired of these so called experts, I want to give up and not ever answer another e-mail again.  You know the guys that say they have made two million bucks in the last 12 days, and they will give you their sure fire system for only $49.95, but wait, if you don't navigate away from the page it will only be 39.95 for today only.  It makes you want to scream, doesn't it?  OK.  The rant part is over now.

I have learned some good things along the line.  I have even begun to make a little money recently.  I even started my own traffic exchange which is keeping me busy.  I will tell you about that later.  Right now, I really want to thank a few of the good people who have been helping me lately.  Rowdie, Kris, Donna, you guys have no idea how much you have meant to me.  Still now, even though we don't see each other anymore, I smile when I think of you.  To Emma and the gang over at ESMB, you have made a tough year of memory and self-discovery just a little easier to bear.

MichealAngelo, All of the advice you have given me freely, has been one of the biggest reasons why I have not given up and gone to flip hamburgers.  Anyone ever gives you any crap, you tell them to come and see me.  Any one who needs to find out how to run their internet business, needs to go see The University of Internet Science.  And it is free.  Check my signature line for the link.  Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment